How do we know when to look at the dasha and went to look at the planetary transits in order to make predictions? The truth is you have to know how to look at both, and when to do so.
The classical Indian literature is thin on how to do precise transit work. But in this weeekend class I will have many case studies showing how karma's get activated based on the transit, as well as how to prioritize transits in your life and your clients life all of the time.
You will learn how to separate just a "general focus" from a major transit that brings a new event or karmic cycle into someone's life. I will also describe “Special Aspects by Transit” and “Raja Yogas by Transit”. I have been watching these daily transits for 12 years, and publishing daily transit reports as well.YOU WILL LEARN:
- The 3 areas where you can always find "good news" in your life and when you're giving in astrology reading.
- The big secret to explaining “Sade Sati”, and how you can alleviate your clients fear but still keep them on track and growing.
- Dealing with the momentary "obsessions" in your life and how to know when they can become dangerous or pathological.
- Important transits that can make or break your relationships.
- How to know when to follow your inspirations at work and for how long – and when to slow down and consolidate.
- The most important transits for spiritual transformation, but it's not what you think.
- How transits affect our physical health and when it can be serious.
- Many case studies that bring it all to life.